All participants will be given the opportunity to:
• Engage with graduate school staff
• Receive remarks from administrators
• Speak with current graduate students
• Visit the academic department of their choice
• Discuss research opportunities and program specifics with faculty
• Tour our beautiful campus
We encourage all interested to register and come visit us on February 8th.
For detailed information about the event, please check the menu bar.
Travel Awards: We will be awarding 20 travel reimbursements up to $200 per eligible applicant. Click here for the guidelines.
Dress: Business Casual (comfortable shoes recommended)
An email will be sent to all registered participants with the final details as we get closer to the event date.